Associate Director, Learning & Development Employee Experience
In order to support Regeneron's HR Culture Center of Excellence (CoE) and expand the capability of the current Learning & Development strategic programs, we are seeking an Employee Experience Manager at our HQ in Tarrytown, NY. A PhD level candidate will bring specific analytical expertise that will expand the capabilities of the team. This role will focus on executing strategic and tactical programs within the Employer Branding and Employee Experience L&OD Culture CoE,
Role & Responsibilities:
The role will be focused around these key areas of the L&OD Culture CoE:
- Partner, administer, and debrief the annual Regeneron Employee Satisfaction Survey. Lead the deployment of new organization-wide engagement survey. Drive organizational capability through data
- Lead the execution of the culture plan (a data driven refresh of our culture principles, values and behaviors) specifically focused around localization of our global programs.
- Lead and identify leadership competency frameworks and performance management frameworks needed to support culture and engagement
- Support the design and implementation of business-unit specific onboarding programs and our global onboarding platform called GetConnected.
- Bring a PhD-level data discipline to L&OD and conceptualize the utilization of data-led talent recommendation
Requirements / Skills
- 7 -12 years relevant HR, L&OD or Culture experience within a leading organization
- PhD in I/O Industrial Organizational Psychology or similar
- A drive for achieving goals and delivering excellence
- Solid problem-solving ability with a results oriented, solutions-based approach
- Ability to influence across all levels of the organization including internal and external stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal skills with a focus on teamwork and engagement
- Experience managing direct reports and project teams
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply today and learn more about Regeneron's unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron commercializes medicines for eye diseases, high LDL-cholesterol, atopic dermatitis and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, pain, cancer and infectious diseases.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by Regeneron for this position and a valid agreement with Regeneron is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the Regeneron agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid. #LI-RE1
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.