Manager, Access and Reimbursement Support Services
The primary role is to serve as a day to day lead for the Abbvie X-Factor Patient Services team in regard to the development and implementation of Access and Reimbursement HUB Services.
Responsibilities will include a thorough understanding of the operational architecture and ongoing maintenance of Access and Reimbursement HUB services (ARH) - both internal and external to AbbVie.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Patient Centric Business Acumen: Provide the required patient centric evaluation and advocacy to all ARH programs and developments
- Ensure all ARH support programs satisfy and integrate with the patient services program from an operational perspective and a customer service experience
- Full understanding of staffing needs and capacity models ensuring optimal call center traffic is handled per program requirements
- Identifying IT needs in the HUBs and spear heading the appropriate IT teams to seek and implement technology solutions.
- Weekly/monthly monitoring of a pre-defined priority list of ARH strategic activities and performance metrics
- Involvement with all strategic innovation and implementation to the ARH program/platform
- Anticipation of program needs as environmental events impact the ARH call center (e.g. staffing shortages, unforeseen surges in activity, brand team created demand, Q1 co-pay and insurance surges, contingency plans)
- Involvement with ongoing general program quality improvements
- Ad hoc senior management requests
- Demonstrated customer centric business acumen
- 3-5 years' experience in customer facing HUB programs (access call centers, PAP program
- Access and Reimbursement program/call center experience - preferable
- Experience in a head office, large multi-function matrix - preferable.
- Demonstrated ability to influence and motivate others, including those whom you had no direct authority
- Experience working on customer service program operations - preferable
- Excellent Excel spreadsheet skills
- Strong planning and organization skills
- Strong communication, presentation and inter-personal skill
- Four year undergraduate degree