Enbrel Marketing Director, Lifecycle Management and Global Marketing Lead
We have world-class cross-functional staff across the globe including sales and marketing, regional medical liaisons, oncology nurse specialists and customer account teams to ensure our discoveries go from bench to bedside.
The Enbrel Marketing Director will act in the capacity of both the US Lifecycle Management Lead and Global Marketing Lead (GML) for Enbrel®, reporting to the US Inflammation Brand Lead and GPGM. As such, the Director will serve as the overall commercial lead in developing the Enbrel lifecycle strategy and associated initiatives. Integral to the role will be extensive cross functional leadership and alignment with the Enbrel Product Team, as well as with all functions engaged in lifecycle planning and management. Key outputs will be the development of the overall lifecycle strategy, as well as prioritized short-term and long-term initiatives, and timely achievement of key specific milestones for each. The Director will ensure that the patient voice serves as the foundation from which the strategy and initiatives are built upon. Critical to success will also be timely and effective integration with the US brand/access teams to ensure optimized and aligned strategies and execution plans.
The Enbrel Marketing Director will also serve as the overall US launch lead for the Connected AutoTouch, planned for mid to late 2020. This will entail development of the overall Connected AutoTouch launch plan, identification of key cross functional milestones, leadership to ensure launch preparedness across each function, and identification and tracking of key launch metrics.
Specific responsibilities include the following:
- GML for Enbrel on the Enbrel Product Team (PT)
- Development of the overall Enbrel Lifecycle strategy and key, prioritized, short- and long-term initiatives
- Development and execution of the Global Product Strategy (GPS) and Lifecycle portion of the US Local Product Strategy (LPS)
- Lead content development for LCM-related launch readiness reviews and business cases in support of new LCM initiatives
- Development of the overall Connected AutoTouch launch plan, identification of key cross functional milestones, leadership to ensure launch preparedness across each function, identification and tracking of key launch metrics
- Support commercial assessment of inflammation-related business development opportunities
• Doctorate degree and 4 years of marketing experience
• Master's degree and 6 years of marketing experience
• Bachelor's degree and 8 years of marketing experience
- Strong ability to lead cross-functionally to develop aligned strategies and prioritized initiatives
- Extensive commercial experience leading the launch of new products/devices/key initiatives across functions
- Strong ability to navigate complexity and translate into simple, focused plans
- Exemplary communication effectiveness in group settings
- Broad perspective of all facets of the biopharmaceutical marketplace and evolving customer needs, with the ability to generate far reaching insights
- Ability to create a compelling vision, effectively communicate and align, and galvanize multiple functions towards optimal execution
- Strong business/analytics skills in sizing business opportunities with associated sensitivity analyses
- Experience in and knowledge of the Inflammation therapeutic
We understand that to successfully sustain and grow as a global enterprise and deliver for patients - we must ensure a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Our culture is what makes Amgen a special place to work. We have a powerful shared purpose around our mission - to serve patients. We respect one another, recognize contributions, and have embedded collaboration, trust, empowerment and inclusion in all that we do.
We equip all our staff members to live well-rounded, healthy lives. Most recently, Amgen added benefits for transgender employees and continues to pride itself on industry-leading, family-friendly offerings for families of all compositions.
Amgen is committed to unlocking the potential of biology for patients suffering from serious illnesses by discovering, developing, manufacturing and delivering innovative human therapeutics. This approach begins by using tools like advanced human genetics to unravel the complexities of disease and understand the fundamentals of human biology.