NGM Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. is a clinical stage biotech company dedicated to discovering and developing the next generation of medicines for the treatment of serious diseases. Our experienced scientific team has joined forces with an impressive group of industry professionals, Nobel Laureates and other distinguished researchers to form a company where innovation and cutting-edge science has provided the foundation for a robust drug discovery engine. To date, NGM Bio has generated a pipeline of seven drug candidates in various stages of development targeting liver, metabolic and ophthalmic diseases and cancer. The most advanced drug candidate, NGM282, is entering Phase 2b clinical studies in non-alcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH). NGM’s strategic collaboration with Merck, which was extended to March 2022, will continue to provide us with the resources and flexibility to pursue our ambitious R&D goals and further extend our pipeline of novel drug candidates.
Our Talent Acquisition group is seeking a highly motivated and creative Senior Recruiter or Manager to work onsite to support our recruiting efforts.
- Partner with Hiring Managers to refine position descriptions and develop a clear recruitment strategy focused on science-based positions.
- Drive the sourcing, attracting and selection process providing hands-on support for the full life cycle of the recruiting process.
- Partner with Universities to identify candidates and interns
- Build and maintain a network of candidates; anticipate hiring manager needs.
- Maintain a high level of hiring manager and candidate satisfaction with the recruiting process and results.
- Effectively use networking, social media, internal referrals, advertising and other creative approaches to identify and attract promising candidates.
- Deliver a diverse set of candidates who fit NGM Bio’s corporate culture and have skills to contribute meaningfully to NGM Bio’s mission and vision.
- BS or BA degree. Science degree highly preferred.
- 8+ years of experience recruiting. We have a very strong preference for someone with at least 3 years recruiting in-house for science positions in the biopharmaceutical industry.
- Effective process for assessing culture fit.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills are required
- Proven ability to function in a fast-paced environment prioritizing multiple demands and managing time efficiently.
- Demonstrated track-record closing candidates and negotiating complex compensation packages.
- Strong work ethic, high integrity and personal accountability.
- ATS proficiency.
NGM offers a creative, collaborative, highly challenging scientific environment, along with a strong compensation package that includes salary, stock options, 401(k) and a comprehensive benefits package.
Interested applicants should click "Apply".