Sr Associate IS Analyst
Senior Associate IS Analyst - R-75460 Tampa, FL
Amgen is seeking a Senior Associate IS Analyst to support the Finance and Budget function within the Enterprise Engineering and Analytics organization. This position will be based out of our Amgen Capability Center in Tampa, Florida.
This position is responsible for management and tracking of the department operating expense budget and the Software and Maintenance Support Licenses.
- Keep the department budget up to date by posting monthly actual spends against the budgeted dollars and track the balances and variances by manager for each account.
- Ensure that purchase orders are issued in a timely manner and track the approvals to ensure that work efforts can begin.
- Issue Monthly status reports on the Spend/Budget.
- Collect software renewals and new software license purchases from each member of the Management team
- Issue the Purchase Orders and track the Invoices posted to ensure payment.
- Issue monthly status reports on the status of the renewals.
Bachelor's degree and 2 years of Information Systems experience
Associate's degree and 6 years of Information Systems experience
High school diploma / GED and 8 years of Information Systems experience
- Budget Management and Procurement experience
- Knowledge of the Procurement-To-Pay process, relationship between an Invoice and a Purchase Order
- Basic knowledge of contract language and general software license terms such as, MSAs, Terms & Conditions, Renewal Dates, Amortization, Named Licenses, Max Users licenses, Core licenses, Server or Desktop licenses, Concurrent licenses)
- Proficient in MS Excel able to create spreadsheets, Pivot Tables and simple Charts. MS PowerPoint simple presentations with inserts from spreadsheets. Knowledge of SmartSheets favorable.
Amgen focuses on areas of high unmet medical need and leverages its expertise to strive for solutions that improve health outcomes and dramatically improve people's lives. A biotechnology pioneer since 1980, Amgen has grown to be one of the world's leading independent biotechnology companies, has reached millions of patients around the world and is developing a pipeline of medicines with breakaway potential.
The invaluable contributions of our talented Tampa team will help us develop the vital and innovative medicines that treat serious illness and unmet medical needs around the globe. Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.