12 Hour Night Shift Senior Operator, Pipefitter
The Sr. Pipefitter will inspect, troubleshoot, and maintain piping and equipment systems.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Tests, inspects, replaces piping and pressure relief devices on production and facility equipment.
- Follows proper compliance, GxP, and safe work practices in accordance with established company policies
- Reviews maintenance logs and completes available work.
- Performs building walk-throughs to identify needed repairs and follows up with corrective action.
- Completes PM's as scheduled.
- Maintains facility to ensure reliable and effective operation
- Decisions made and actions taken by this person will impact maintenance activity, plant safety, product throughput, as well as compliance.
4 on 4 off 12 hour shift
- High school education or equivalent required.
- Minimum 5 years related mechanical/maintenance experience in an industrial/commercial area.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled