Cloud Solutions Developer
Cloud Solutions Developer
A growing global biotechnology firm is looking for a Developer with 2 years experience in the IS industry supporting Supply Chain function using cloud based solution. This position will be based out of our Amgen Capability Center in Tampa, Florida.
At Amgen, our mission is simple: to serve patients. Our new Tampa Capability Center provides essential services that enable us to better pursue this mission. This state-of-the-art center serves as a base for finance, information systems, and human resources professionals to make a meaningful impact at one of the world's leading biotechnology companies.
- Work directly with the business SMEs to understand, prioritize, and advise on application focus and rollout.
- Model Building responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Optimized user experience and value within all models in production
- Integrated organization Vision and Strategy in model design
- Validated model structure and calculation results accuracy
- Adoption of current platform functionality as released
- Maintenance of appropriate data access and security
- Model Performance optimization consistent with other available tools
- Anaplan resource utilization consistent with best practices that address Workspace utilization, and model maintenance requirements
- Cross Functional connected operations within all models
- Support user enablement and training to achieve self-reliance on model development and use
Bachelor's degree and 2 years of Information Systems experience
Associate's degree and 6 years of Information Systems experience
High school diploma / GED and 8 years of Information Systems experience
Requirements and Skill:
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Supply Chain, or related field
- Advanced skill levels for Excel including macros, complex charts and pivot tables
- Aptitude for quickly ramping up on new technology.
- Experience building, tracking and reporting on budgets, forecasts, management reporting, and/or supply/demand planning
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to juggle several complex projects simultaneously
- Experience with planning software systems would be helpful (but not necessary).
We understand that to successfully sustain and grow as a global enterprise and deliver for patients - we must ensure a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Our culture is what makes Amgen a special place to work. We have a powerful shared purpose around our mission - to serve patients. We respect one another, recognize contributions, and have embedded collaboration, trust, empowerment and inclusion in all that we do.
Amgen is committed to unlocking the potential of biology for patients suffering from serious illnesses by discovering, developing, manufacturing and delivering innovative human therapeutics. This approach begins by using tools like advanced human genetics to unravel the complexities of disease and understand the fundamentals of human biology.
Amgen focuses on areas of high unmet medical need and leverages its expertise to strive for solutions that improve health outcomes and dramatically improve people's lives. A biotechnology pioneer since 1980, Amgen has grown to be one of the world's leading independent biotechnology companies, has reached millions of patients around the world and is developing a pipeline of medicines with breakaway potential.