Research Associate/Associate Scientist, Biology
Research Associate / Associate Scientist, Biology
Vividion Therapeutics is seeking a highly-motivated Research Associate / Associate Scientist to contribute to the discovery and development of novel small-molecule drugs.
Vividion is a next generation drug discovery company that harnesses the power of chemical proteomics to conduct proteome-wide foot printing of drug-protein interactions with unprecedented breadth and precision. Our technology allows us to screen, identify and optimize novel drugs that selectively bind virtually any protein, including proteins previously considered “undruggable”. We are directing our discovery engine towards diseases and pathways not adequately addressed by existing treatments.
As an early stage startup company, Vividion is looking for energetic and experienced candidates with a desire to work in a fast-paced, fulfilling and dynamic team environment. The successful candidate will have hands-on experience designing and executing cell based experiments to support pre-clinical advancement of drug discovery projects. Title will commensurate with experience.
Experience and education requirements:
- BS with 4+ years or MS with 2+ years of experience (biopharmaceutical industry experience in small molecule drug discovery is strongly preferred).
- Experience with cell pharmacology, plate-based readouts, tissue culture and basic molecular biology techniques.
- Hands-on experience with in vivo models is a plus.
- Outstanding problem-solving and organization skills.
- Be an effective team player and strong individual contributor, self-driven, flexible, pragmatic and able to handle multiple tasks and deliver high quality results under tight timelines.
In addition to a competitive compensation package with stock options, Vividion also offers a comprehensive benefits package for our employees and their families, which includes medical, dental, vision, life, disability insurance. For consideration, please submit your resume and cover letter in pdf format referencing job RASB2019.05.06 to email@example.com. Vividion Therapeutics, Inc. is an EEO employer.