Clinical Research Admin Specialist II
Our Research Office team works with hospitals, universities, cancer centers and research institutions and provides these organizations outsourcing solutions for research administration. As part of the Research Office team, you will collaborate with leading research administrators and other professionals connected to the healthcare, university and life sciences industries on the creation of research administration deliverables.
Our legacy is rooted in the industry – bringing an unmatched level of expertise and experience in higher education, healthcare, and academic medicine. Yet we challenge the status quo and empower our clients to think more deeply about the future. From vision to execution, we enable our clients to identify and realize unique opportunities to drive higher levels of performance and impact.
At Huron we provide flexible, scalable and configurable solutions to streamline workflow and relieve administrative burden to free up time for what matters most – the research mission.
Your passion and expertise in clinical research will make you a key member of Huron’s Research Office Team. As a Clinical Research Administrative Specialist II, you’ll assist Huron’s Research Office team in developing coverage analysis reports, study budgets, study calendars, charge segregation, and other trial documentation required for clinical research studies, including industry, federally sponsored, and locally (investigator) sponsored research. You will also assist in review and feedback for Clinical Research Administrative Specialist I projects and will begin to support client contacts for client specific needs. You’ll have the opportunity to expand upon your working knowledge and experience with clinical trial regulation, and to develop strong skills in the variety of service lines Huron’s Research Office offers.
You’ll be part of the Huron Higher Education team with opportunities to collaborate, learn and grow while impacting some of the most prestigious higher education institutions. You have a passion for analytics and we have a rewarding career opportunity for you.
Let’s get to work – together.
- U.S. work authorization is required
- Huron requires a Bachelor’s Degree in a field related to this position or equivalent work experience
- A minimum of 3 years of clinical research administration related experience
- Experience developing clinical research budgets and/or coverage analysis
- Must work within our Washington, D.C. OR Chicago, IL office
- Experience in clinical trials policy and other applicable research billing rules
- Experience with conducting Quality Assurance reviews
- Experience in medical coding or billing
- Demonstrated experience interacting with clients and providing timely status updates both from an internal and external standpoint