Associate Scientist/Scientist - Bioanalytical
Associate Scientist/Scientist- Bioanalytical Assay Development
Pionyr Immunotherapeutics is a growing South San Francisco-based immuno-oncology company focused on novel approaches to generate anti-tumor immunity. Pionyr is looking for a highly motivated and dedicated candidate for a full-time Associate Scientist/Scientist position in our Preclinical Science group. The candidate will have an opportunity to play an integral role in advancing our therapeutic candidates into the clinic and supporting target discovery efforts.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in bioanalytical method development and will be responsible for designing and performing pharmacokinetics (PK), immunogenicity (ADA) and target engagement assays for large molecule therapeutics. You will have the opportunity to contribute to our programs from target validation to IND filing to clinical development.
- Develop validation-ready PK and immunogenicity assays to support preclinical and clinical studies.
- Develop and optimize biomarker and target engagement assays for preclinical studies.
- Collaborate closely with project teams to progress discovery projects.
- Document method development and prepare technical reports.
- Assist in the transfer of assay protocols to CROs.
- Multi-task and deliver results under defined timelines.
- Analyze data and present scientific results at appropriate meetings.
- M.S. with 5+ years of experience, or B.S. with 10 + years of experience.
- Hands-on experience in developing PK and ADA assays on Meso Scale Discovery (MSD) is essential.
- Direct experience with quantitative immunoassay protocols, reagent QC and assay devepment is required.
- Experience with flow cytometry, GyroLab, Quanterix, tissue culture, and automated liquid handling is a plus.
- Experience in bioanalytical method development and validation in accordance with regulatory guidelines is preferred.
- Experience in assay transfer to CROs is desired.
- Strong communication skills and ability to contribute to multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
Pionyr Immunotherapeutics, Inc. offers competitive salaries, participation in company stock-incentive plans and benefits packages, in addition to a dynamic academic-driven science and collaborative environment.
Qualified candidates may submit their resume and cover letter to email@example.com