eFFECTOR’s cancer biology group is seeking a highly motivated Research Scientist to work as a member of a multidisciplinary team to provide in vitro pharmacology and cell biology expertise to preclinical and clinical stage oncology projects. This is a hands-on position that requires an ability to be productive in a rapidly evolving environment. Responsibilities include the development and performance of robust assays to characterize activity and MOA of eFFECTOR’s preclinical and clinical stage programs. The candidate will participate on project teams to establish and influence project strategy and planning, provide scientific insight, and establish capabilities to support our internal programs. The successful candidate will be an independent and motivated team player that is able to work closely with others to solve complex problems. Title will be based upon relevant education and experience.
- PhD in cellular, molecular or cancer biology, or related discipline with at least 2-5 years of biotech/pharmaceutical industry experience
- Expertise in tissue culture techniques, sh/siRNA, CRISPR, western blot analysis, stable cell line generation, proliferation/signaling assays and FACS analysis
- Experience with cellular mechanisms regulating cancer cell growth
- Proven track record of successful scientific accomplishments, exemplified by patents, presentations and/or peer reviewed publications
- Outstanding problem solving, troubleshooting and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- An ability to be productive and successful in a fast paced work environment
eFFECTOR Therapeutics offers an attractive salary and benefits package. To apply, please submit your resume to email@example.com. PDF files are encouraged.
Please include Job Code CB in email subject line.