Account Manager - Denver
The Account Manager will have full account responsibility and business ownership for assigned Accounts to establish and grow HEPLISAV-B sales. Account managers will be focused on mid-size integrated delivery networks/systems as well as large group practices, County Health Departments, Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHCs) and Independent customer types. In addition, the Account Manager will provide pull through support for large integrated delivery networks/systems. This position is field based.
- Responsible for achieving sales targets and owning/managing relationships for assigned Accounts. Assigned Accounts will include IDNs, State Departments of Health - local/county HDs, DOD, DOC facilities and Occupational Health.
- Partner with Region Business Director and Region Account Manager to execute sales and marketing strategies to support HEPLISAV-B adoption within assigned Accounts.
- Responsible for understanding market dynamics and customer business models to identify opportunities and develop strategies and tactics across the accounts in their territory
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders who influence system wide purchasing decisions, including committee members.
- Ensure effective top down and bottom up account management to influence positive purchasing outcomes for HEPLISAV-B.
- Develop and communicate effective account plans and monitor progress toward those plans.
- Exercise sound judgement and oversight to ensure integrity and compliance with company policies in all activities and communications.
- Foster Dynavax core values and leadership behaviors.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree required in Medical Sciences, Marketing, or Business from an accredited institution
- 2+ years of strategic account management experience preferred.
- Demonstrated track record of consistent sales and growth success.
- 2+ years of industry sales and/or marketing (account based experience preferred) with a high degree of learning agility.
- Knowledge of product adoption process within large health systems, healthcare market dynamics, and reimbursement concepts (local market area preferred).
- Demonstrated ability to cultivate networks and relationships across functions and other organizational boundaries to achieve objectives.
- Experience in developing and managing a range of accounts to drive execution and follow through.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, presentation and influencing skills.
- Ability to drive business results and identify new opportunities and strategies through strategic thinking and business planning.
- Understanding of organization and strategic objectives; mastery of selling skills including marketplace and account based selling.
- Heavy travel required ~30-50%.
- Key Competencies: Accountability, Customer Engagement, Customer Discovery, Business Acumen, Executional Effectiveness.
Additional knowledge and skills desired, but not required:
- Customer marketing experience with IDNs and Hospitals is preferred.
- Vaccine and retail experience highly preferred.