Temp - Records Management Support
Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron commercializes medicines for eye diseases, high LDL-cholesterol, atopic dermatitis and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, pain, cancer and infectious diseases.
Responsible for reviewing Regeneron records stored in document boxes and identifying and recording required information. Responsible for maintaining an accurate inventory of all paper records reviewed.
• Inventories Regeneron paper records under the direction of the Records Management team
• Unboxes documents, segregates documents, identifies an accurate and comprehensive inventory of all document information
• Re-boxes document and creates a detailed index of the box contents
• Identifies and escalates issues to lead for prompt solution identification
• Completes required training to perform duties
Education and Experience:
• High school diploma and 1-3 years' experience, preferably in a records/information management role, or library sciences
• 1 to 2 years' experience in an audit role a plus
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
• Knowledge of document databases and/or other electronic document management tools a plus
• Skilled in the use of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.)
• Ability to work independently with moderate supervision
• Ability to work well under time restraints
• Demonstrated attention to detail and organizational skills
• Demonstrated strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply today and learn more about Regeneron's unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by Regeneron for this position and a valid agreement with Regeneron is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the Regeneron agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.