By joining the Bio-Techne team you will have an impact on future cutting-edge research. Bio-Techne, and all of its brands, provides tools for researchers in Life Sciences and Clinical Diagnostics.
ProteinSimple is part of the Protein Platforms division of Bio-Techne (NASDAQ: TECH). We're rethinking protein tools and helping thousands of researchers around the world resolve their protein analysis problems so they can reveal new insight into proteins and their role in disease. Software is vital to our success in developing award winning bio-tech instruments for the life sciences industry. Our product development team is making products that are drastically changing how scientists and researchers use tools to become more productive.
We are looking for a Software Engineer who will collaborate with other software engineers and scientists in the development of analytical applications, graphical data presentations, algorithms, device communications, and complex data workflows. We are offering an opportunity to work with state of the art software/hardware technologies amongst a very creative, motivated, and talented team.
As a Software Engineer, you will have the opportunity to take ownership of sections of the product and will be involved in all aspects of the development cycle: planning, scoping, design, coding and testing using an agile process.
You must be innovative, flexible, self-directed, and able to design and write efficient, reliable, and maintainable code. The ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with the product development team is also essential to this role
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience developing commercial software. Experience with multiple complete software development product life cycles from concept to development and product testing and final release.
- Proficient and demonstrable design and coding skills in C++, C#, and Python
- Solid understanding of UI patterns for software development (MVC, MVP, MVVM)
- Experience working with Windows and Linux
- Strong overall data analysis skills
- Excellent communication skills and team-work orientation
- Experience with designing and building web-based user interfaces
- Qt, Python C extensions, NumPy, CSS, React
- Statistics and signal processing
- Familiar with agile development methodologies
- Knowledge of molecular biology/scientific instrumentation
- GMP/21 CFR Part 11 software applications