Associate Director, Supply Chain Brand Management
The Associate Director, Supply Chain Brand Management will coordinate all aspects of multiple and/or complex operations Brand /Program(s) to align them with AbbVie's business goals and strategic imperatives. Key supply chain interface and central point of contact for stakeholders from Commercial, R&D, Science & Technology, Legal, Tax, Quality, Regulatory, Finance, Manufacturing and Third Party Manufacturers. Provide global Brand / Product analysis, strategy, oversight, Long Range Plan /Next Fiscal Year Plan demand and inventory management. Develop and execute effective product strategies and Brand plans for Product Launches, Site Transfers, Security of Supply, Cost Improvements, Risk and Lifecycle Management. Develop and manage long range plans and supply strategies. Manage complex cross functional programs involving multiple levels of personnel, plants, Third Party Manufacturers, organizations and cultures. As the Brand Leader or Supply Chain representative on an Operations Brand Team provide support for the Global Brand Team or similar collaborative cross functional groups.
Key Responsibilities Include:
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Provide leadership to drive multiple and/or complex operations Brand /Program(s) with little direction or supervision from the Supply Chain Director.
- Manage Brands and Programs that drive over $500 Million in sales. Projects / lifecycle transitions impact $100's of millions in sales.
- Leader or core member of Operations Brand Team.
- Manage and provide leadership to other Brand Manager team members, where appropriate.
- Create viable Brand plans, financial plans, LRP, risk management and Lifecycle strategies. Justify and ensure alignment with AbbVie's business goals and strategic imperatives.
- Primary interface with Commercial to develop and gain agreement on Brand/Product forecasts. Remain current on internal and external factors impacting their Brand/Product(s).
- Provide a central point of contact for stakeholders from Commercial, R&D, S&T, Legal, Tax, Quality, Regulatory, Finance, Manufacturing and TPMs.
- Capable of communicating effectively and widely to all levels of the organization.
- Communicate a common vision to the cross-functional stakeholders and teams to ensure that roles, responsibilities, and issues are clearly understood and resulting activities are agreed and coordinated.
- Initiate and manage program activities to optimize the operational performance and meet strategic business needs while ensuring that assurance of supply is achieved. Ensure programs/projects follow the PMO roadmap to drive standardized, effective program/project management.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Engineering, or Science plus business and product management in Life Science. MBA or higher education desired but not required.
- 8-12 years of experience in Operations, Supply Chain, Management, Product Development, and / or Financial Management.
- Proven experience in managing effective teams and fostering collaboration across organizational boundaries.
- Demonstrated success as a collaborative team player.
- Proven excellent presentation, oral, written and communication skills.
- Proven ability to multi-task and handle conflicting priorities to deliver results. Demonstrated self-starter that communicates actions, decisions and concerns with little direction or supervision.
- Proven capability to manage, implement and influence large change management programs.
- Knowledge of the Commercial and process understanding, and experience of the Products / Brands they manage.
- Understanding of core business and financial processes.
- Proven ability to interface effectively in worldwide cultural settings and with executive level management.