Senior Analyst - Contract Analytics
Key Responsibilities Includes:
- Identify and recommend key issues to be addressed by research; then plan and recommend appropriate approach and study design to meet business objectives under manager's guidance.
- Engage and supervise external marketing research suppliers to ensure timely and high quality project execution.
- Analyze and interpret research data, summarize results, and clearly and persuasively communicate findings, implications and recommendations verbally and in writing.
- Understand and apply industry secondary data sources to inform product performance and develop a holistic understanding of the disease, market and competitive environment.
- Integrate strong understanding of the therapeutic area and customers into research interpretations and recommendations.
- Monitor and manage marketing research projects within budget and identify opportunities for cost savings as appropriate.
- Ensure all marketing research activities are conducted in accordance with financial and ethical compliance guidelines.
- BA or BS degree required. MBA or MA preferred. Degree concentration in marketing research or marketing is a strong plus.
- Minimum 3 years relevant marketing research experience, with at least 2 years on the client side.
- Strong analytic and problem solving skills. Knowledge of basic statistics and statistical applications.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written ).
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled