Research Associate/Sr. Research Associate, Analytical Development & Quality Control
Ionis Pharmaceuticals, Inc., located in the North San Diego County city of Carlsbad, was founded in 1989 and was purposely designed to create a better, more efficient drug discovery platform, establish a new innovation-centered business model, and maximize the value of every medicine created and get it to the people who need it most as quickly and as efficiently as possible.
With the RNA molecule as the basis of our novel drug discovery platform, we are targeting an unprecedented range of therapeutic areas. Our antisense therapies are disrupting diseases and changing their course—from the rarest of conditions, to those that impact millions of people. We currently have three commercial products and more than 40 potentially transformative medicines in our pipeline designed to treat a broad range of diseases.
Ionis is a challenging, motivating and rewarding environment designed to foster innovation and scientific excellence. Our success is a direct result of our outstanding employees. We are interested in bringing together individuals with different skill sets into this creative environment to be part of a productive team. Join us and experience our unique culture while you develop and expand your career.
RESEARCH ASSOCIATE/ SR. RESEARCH ASSOCIATE, ANALYTICAL DEVELOPMENT & QUALITY CONTROL
- Quality Control testing of in-process samples, drug substances, and drug products in a GMP environment.
- Compile and review data for compliance to specifications and test procedures.
- Conduct of analytical investigations and the validation of analytical methods.
- Analytical testing of preclinical drug products in accordance with GLP guidelines.
- Revise and update standard operating procedures as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- B.S. degree in chemistry or a related field.
- 4+ years’ experience in Quality Control testing and proficient with GMPs.
- Enjoy working in the laboratory.
- Ability to work as part of a team and possess an excellent work ethic.
- Excellent problem solving, written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in HPLC, GC and other analytical techniques.
- Working knowledge of mass spectrometry is desirable.
Excellent salary and benefits package offered.
Please visit our website, www.ionispharma.com, for more information about Ionis; reference requisition #RESEA01983
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE. PRINCIPALS ONLY.
Ionis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and all its subsidiaries are proud to be EEO employers