Molecular Assemblies, Inc. is a San Diego-based company developing a revolutionary, enzymatic DNA synthesis technology capable of powering new products in industrial synthetic biology, personalized therapeutics, precision diagnostics, and eventually information storage, nanotechnology and more.
Molecular Assemblies is seeking a motivated Project Manager to join our team.
- Program Management of multiple projects at Molecular Assemblies related to development of NextGen enzymatic synthesis of DNA & RNA
- Generate & maintain all project related schedules, specifications, SOPs, QC doc, etc.
- Interface with external party to ensure fulfillment of MAI sub-contractor role as specified in SOW.
- Generate Interface Control Documents as a part of MAI sub-contractor role. Coordinate with all external vendors to ensure timely fulfillment of all project related supply agreement.
- Report to MAI management regarding project status & milestones.
Required Experience & Skills:
- 5-10 years industry experience in multi-disciplinary program management at Life Sciences Tools/Instrumentation, Biotechnology, Diagnostics, Pharmaceutical companies.
- Six Sigma training.
- Excellent program management documentation skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
Desired Experience & Skills:
- Experience in Government funded development projects.
Educational Level, Educational Disciplines:
- MS-PhD in Engineering, Chemistry, Physics, Bioengineering, SW Development, or related discipline.
- 5 years post degree industrial experience.