SILVER LAKE RESEARCH develops and manufactures first-in-class and best-in-class antibody-based diagnostic products for diverse markets, worldwide. To learn more about Silver Lake Research and its products and services, please visit www.silverlakeresearch.com.
As part of expanding its manufacturing capabilities, SLRC is seeking a Process Engineer. The position centers on the design, procurement, improvement, and maintenance of automated production equipment for rapid diagnostic test kits and associated SLRC products.
Qualified candidates will have a strong background in mechanical engineering, proven problem-solving skills, and the ability to work both independently and in teams. Specifically, we are looking for the following skills and experience:
- BS/MS in Mechanical Engineering, or related engineering or science discipline
- 5+ years of experience with design and operation of automated equipment for liquid handling, converting/lamination, or related applications.
- Prior exposure to chemistry or biology lab environment
- Strong computer skills and ability to communicate professionally, including oral, written, and presentation skills
- Familiarity with GMP, ISO regulated environment a plus
- Hands on experience with spray equipment and/or image analysis techniques a plus
We are an innovative company with an existing portfolio of unique products a robust pipeline, offering the right individual a great opportunity for rapid advancement. We desire a creative, flexible, and innovative individual capable of inventive problem solving.
Please apply online and reference Job # 2019-06. Candidates must be a U.S. citizen or national. We do not sponsor foreign citizens to receive work visas or permanent residency. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.