Clinical Research Financial Analyst
- Create/maintain standard rate list.
- Work with Research Clinic Manager to track/manage/negotiate budgets.
- Work with TI Legal to track and manage the contract process from negotiation to execution.
- Set up protocol budget in Allegro in accordance with contract specifications.
- Assist with clinical revenue reporting/forecasting.
- Work with Project Managers to review investigator budgets.
- Record negotiated budgets in finance workbooks.
- Enter budgets in CTMS and process monthly investigator payment requests.
- Review clinical trial vendor budgets against work orders.
TI BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- Work with the Director, Business Development to create WO/CO budgets.
- Maintain standard rate sheet.
- Initial drafting of all work orders for awarded projects.
- Initial drafting of all change orders.
Education / Qualifications
- A Bachelors degree in accounting/finance and demonstrated accounting work experience.
- Proficient in MS Excel, MS Word and Email applications.
- Experience with CTMS platforms preferred.
- Comparable work experience in clinical research, 3 years minimum required.