Managed Care Account Executive ll
- Seek out information and articulate implications to our business and to our customers' business in assigned accounts and geography.
- Acts as a trusted advisor for customers; informs their perspective and influences their point of view/standards/expectations.
- Shares information relative to local business opportunities /issues with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Transfers knowledge and integrates best practices that have tangible value to clients and stakeholders across franchises/brands to benefit the assigned geography. Establishes and maintains a complete understanding of client tools, product and disease state knowledge for impactful use with customers.
- Partners/collaborates with in-house and/or cross-franchise leaders (District Managers, Account Managers, Marketing, etc.) to identify, design and/or adapt approaches and tactics leveraging resources within geography. Uses multiple data resources and tools to identify sales opportunities and contracting strategy for customers in assigned geography.
- Collaborates with multiple channels to execute CBSA strategies and tactics that maximize sales results. Establishes and demonstrates thorough understanding of contracting negotiating fundamentals.
- Educates and advises Franchise Regional Managers on opportunities unique to the geography; partner on implementation and representative education/pull through.
- Actively seeks opportunities to participate in organizations in local markets; Leverages opportunities to understand customer needs and partner with customers. Builds strong partnerships that provide market intelligence and support development of innovative programs and initiatives.
- Builds and maintains relationships across accounts that result in opportunities to benefit US Commercial partners within the geography.
- Develops a strong command of available resources and tools; fully leverages those resources to support selling strategies and maximize impact. Takes an innovative approach when planning and applying resources and tools.
- Bachelor's degree, MBA preferred.
- 3+ Sales management, account management or marketing experience in a healthcare or related business; managed care, government channel experience is preferred.
- Proven track record of managing multiple stakeholders within a geography/territory.
- Strong business acumen; analytical ability to analyze diverse sets of data using multiple tools and define account/contracting strategies that drive business objectives.
- Demonstrated understanding of how to maintain product pricing structure and market share through forward-thinking, innovative strategies that align with Abbott and customer objectives.
- Demonstrated effective leadership skills; ability to lead without direct authority. Has experience with successfully leading diverse teams on complex projects or challenges to achieve results.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled