Military and Veteran Internship Opportunity
As an AbbVie intern, you'll participate in a paid, twelve-week summer program that involves social and development activities, along with AbbVie-sponsored housing and shuttle services for eligible students. You'll do meaningful work that has a real impact on our business and patients worldwide, while also combining technical and business knowledge with analytical strength and creative problem solving.
As an intern you will be located at our corporate headquarters in north suburban Chicago. AbbVie's worldwide business offers you an opportunity to work in a variety of fields. All internship assignments are different and based on business need; however, below are some areas where interns previously were placed:
- Honorably discharged Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine and Coast Guard veterans or military personnel who are currently serving with the National Guard or Reserves
- Completed at least one year of college education before beginning internship
- Must be enrolled in school the semester following your internship
- Pursuing a Bachelors or graduate (Master's, MBA) degree
- Eligible to work in the US on a permanent basis without requiring sponsorship
- Strong academic performance, minimum GPA = 3.0/4.0
- Proven track record of teamwork, adaptability, innovation, initiative, and integrity
- Global mindset to thrive in a diverse culture and environment
- Excellent communication, leadership, and project management skills
- Analytical and creative problem solving capabilities
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Veteran internship assignments are based on business-need with a majority of our opportunities being filled between the fall and early-spring. To be considered, applicants must apply to the Military and Veteran Internship posting at www.abbvie.com/veterans .