Program Manager, Director
About SpringWorks Therapeutics
SpringWorks Therapeutics is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company that re-prioritizes promising science and pioneers efficient pathways for drug development for patients with severe rare diseases and cancer. We are a “start-up with a head start,” launched in 2017 with a portfolio of promising clinical therapies from Pfizer, two of which will be entering pivotal studies in the first half of 2019.
At SpringWorks Therapeutics, we ignite the power of promising science to unleash new possibilities for patients. We work hard, we care even harder and we’re in it together. We are looking for ambitious, smart and hardworking colleagues to join our growing team.
Are you a SpringWorker?
How much do you care?
How well do you partner with others?
How fast do you move?
Are you a problem solver?
Are you comfortable challenging convention?
Does this sound like fun?
We currently have an opening for a Program Manager, Director who will report to the Head of Program and Alliance Management.
About The Role
SpringWorks Therapeutics is seeking an experienced Program Manager who will be responsible for managing cross-functional product development planning and execution for high priority, pivotal stage global drug development programs in rare and oncology diseases. This role contributes to the medicine strategy for the product, drives development planning with teams and ensures delivery of program objectives through streamlined execution and timely decisions points. The Program Manager will partner and work in close collaboration with the Product Team Leader, functional team members and alliance partners to plan and advance clinical stage development programs.
Specific responsibilities include
- Provide program management leadership and support. Work collaboratively across functions to contribute to and coordinate strategic and operational plans that drive alignment and seamless execution of the global product strategy from pipeline through lifecycle
- Support a positive team environment that builds trust, fosters accountability, encourages constructive challenge, cultivates innovation and learning, and ensures clear and transparent communications
- Lead cross-functional Product Teams to develop, maintain and manage integrated development and lifecycle plans for development stage programs in alignment with strategy
- Lead team objective setting and prioritization activities to enable cross-functional teams to deliver medicines from development through launch
- Provide drug development process expertise in rare disease and oncology (clinical development, filings, launch)
- Drive program planning and ensure cross-functional alignment with milestones and deliverables. Identify activities on critical path and key interdependencies; challenge and pressure-test assumptions; and ensure appropriate change control
- Drive risk management action plans; early issue identification, contingency plans and investment across functional disciplines (excludes patient safety, PV)
- Support new product development and strategic opportunities for internal programs in partnership with functional team members, e.g., filing strategies, new indications, lifecycle opportunities
- Assess options to accelerate, derisk and streamline program execution including risk and cost implications
- Oversee and prepare program budgets with functional team members and Finance
- Manage the program budget and resource forecast; identify drivers and risks; support opportunities to improve speed and efficiency
- Leverage strong program knowledge, leadership and facilitation skills to optimize team meetings and drive effective decision making with leadership
- Prepare and report clear and focused communications including progress to plan, key milestones/deliverables, scenario planning and investment options, and budget
Advance program and alliance management best practices and build capabilities for effective program management including standards, processes, systems and tools that enable operational excellence and efficiency of the Program and Alliance Management function