Development Design Center Sr. Analyst
As a Drug Development Design Center Senior Analyst you will facilitate the use of predictive analytics and real world data to create more robust clinical programs and studies. Responsible for data querying, merging, reporting, and analytics. Utilize the Infosario software package and predictive analytics to propose virtual clinical trial scenarios to cross functional teams across a range of therapeutic areas.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Design data experiments using Infosario software to drive scenario analysis to impact clinical trial design
- Coordinate the data analytic activities for early stage clinical projects in the same therapeutic area
- Maintain expertise in the use of the SAS Macros developed for Statistical Programmers.
- Participate in the development of new SAS Macros.
- Provide guidance in the development of new processes and ensure all process improvements are implemented.
- Ensure accuracy of database quality assurance checks and assess data accuracy and consistency.
- Develop database checks for routine situations.
- Daily interactions with client on project status and act as a peer resource related to technical issues.
- Act as a technical leader to teammates.
- Develop and implement modeling and simulation studies to answer specific questions posed by the DDC to specifically address questions related to optimizing clinical decisionsWorking with Director of Predictive Analytics, propose sub-studies of Real-World Evidence data to answer specific scientific questions posed by the DDC and conduct the sub-study
- MS in Statistics, Computer Science or related field with 4+ years of relevant experience OR PhD in Statistics, Computer Science or related field with 1 year of related experience
- Sound technical skills and communication ability, both oral and written
- Demonstrated leadership and self-direction
- Demonstrated willingness to both teach others and learn new technologies
- Quick learner in a fast-paced environment
- Preferred: Experience with SAS programming, R and or S coding
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled