Downstream Manufacturing Supervisor
At Cytovance, we are on the cutting edge and we are committed to providing a work environment that fosters creativity and success while giving our employees the ability to achieve their full potential. We believe that as our industry grows, so will our employees.
WHAT CYTOVANCE HAS TO OFFER:
A Meaningful Career- Forward thinking individuals working together to explore and create state of the art medicines that change the lives of people around the world.
An Energetic Community - Headquartered in Downtown Oklahoma City, offering everything you look for in a modern metropolitan community. An abundance of arts, quality health care, excellence in education and more. It is a distinctly livable city where you can chase your dreams and still enjoy a rich life. Visit abetterlifeokc.com
A Competitive Benefit Package- Cytovance offers a competitive 401k match, Medical benefits, Professional Development and Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Holidays, and a generous amount of paid time away from your job.
HOW WILL YOU MAKE AN IMPACT?
We are looking for highly motivated and driven leaders. This person will be accountable for leading the execution of procedures for purification manufacturing and support area of manufacturing using SOP’s and batch records. Operating production equipment for purification that may include process monitoring, purification and formulation.
WHAT YOU WILL BE TASKED WITH:
- Supervision of manufacturing processes and personnel
- Coordinate with other production supervisors, managers, and project managers to execute production campaigns on time
- Provide daily updates to production managers, client representatives, and program managers
- Assemble, prepare, and maintain process equipment, chromatography skids, columns, TFF systems, and ancillary equipment
- Collaborate with MST and development groups to assist with tech-transfer, scale-up, and translation activities
- Interface with Quality Assurance group to ensure completeness of GMP documentation
- Initiate non-conforming events and participate in investigations, corrective actions/preventative actions
- Demonstrate understanding and train new staff in scientific concepts, technical operations, safety, and Good Manufacturing Practice
- Other duties may be assigned
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Scientific discipline preferred
- 5 to 7 years of manufacturing experience in cGMP environment
- Experience in GMP production and purification including aseptic processing, chromatography, TFF, Final Formulation and Filling and buffer preparation
- Ability to interpret process trends and data, and then react appropriately to unexpected outcomes
- Ability to work flexible hours and inconsistent schedules as necessary to meet production demands and timelines
- Must be highly motivated, follow oral and written instructions, communicate effectively, think logically, thrive independently and/or in a fast paced team environment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.