The Medical Director will be responsible for developing and implementing the life cycle strategy of brentuximab vedotin, including in combination with checkpoint inhibitors. He/she will be responsible for the conduct of multiple clinical trials in hematologic malignancies, and will function as a scientific and medical resource for the Clinical Development department at Seattle Genetics as well as a liaison to development partners.
- Contribute to the strategic development of clinical programs
- Development of clinical protocols and amendments, investigator brochures, and clinical study reports
- Lead clinical study teams and provide appropriate medical monitoring for ongoing clinical studies
- Evaluation of safety, pharmacology, and efficacy data from ongoing and completed studies
- Prepare manuscripts, abstracts and presentations for scientific meetings and advisory boards.
- Conduct literature reviews and prepare summaries to support clinical development programs
- Medical resource for design and interpretation of clinical and preclinical programs to support existing and new development candidates
- Collaborate with company leadership, team, cross-functional stakeholders, and investigators/medical professionals
- MD or MD/PhD
- Clinical oncology experience; Board certification in oncology or hematology preferred
- 2-5 years industry experience in oncology drug development preferred
- Demonstrated passion for helping patients with cancer and for the science of oncology
- Global perspective and mindset, with ability to work effectively with colleagues from myriad cultures, backgrounds and geographies
As the leading employer in our industry in the Pacific Northwest, Seattle Genetics is proud to offer a competitive total compensation package as well as a comprehensive benefits program designed to support the whole lives of our employees and their families. Benefits include medical, vision and dental coverage, group and supplemental life insurance, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement, relocation assistance and much more. To learn more about Seattle Genetics, please visit www.seattlegenetics.com.
Seattle Genetics is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.