Research Associate, Sr Research Associate or Scientist, Immuno-Oncology
We are looking for qualified candidates for Research Associate, Sr. Research Associate or Scientist to join our growing Immuno-Oncology team focused on the discovery and development of innovative next-generation cancer therapeutics. Positions will be filled based on candidate’s level of experience.
- Develop and optimize cellular assays to characterize and evaluate therapeutic proteins or small molecules for drug discovery and development
- Perform cell-based assays using appropriate standard assay techniques including PBMC isolation, cell line and primary cell culture, FACS, and ELISA
- Work closely with cross-functional scientists to design and run experiments, analyze data, identify problems and solutions
- Keep good documentation records of experimental procedures, and present research findings to project team meetings
- Proactively identify and execute ways to keep the lab running efficiently
- BS/BA, MS or PhD in Immunology, Cell Biology, Molecular Biology, Oncology or related field
- Hands-on experience in PBMC isolation, cell line and primary cell culture, FACS, and ELISA
- Experience in cell-based assays including cell proliferation, T-cell activation, cell cycle analysis, apoptosis, ADCC and CDC is preferred
- Ability to work independently and multitask
- Responsible, organized and disciplined about record keeping
- Self-motivated, effective oral and written communication skills, and enthusiasm for contributing in a fast-paced and innovative environment
What We Offer:
CS-Bay Therapeutics Inc. offers a competitive salary and benefits package that includes health, dental and vision insurance, and stock options.
Where to Submit Your Application:
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, and include “CSBAY2019002” in the subject line.
About CS-Bay Therapeutics Inc.
CS-Bay Therapeutics Inc. is a well-funded private biopharmaceutical company located in Newark, California. The company’s major shareholder is Sihuan Pharmaceutical Holdings Group Ltd., a major pharmaceutical company in China. CS-Bay Therapeutics Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.