Oracle EBS Developer
Position: Oracle EBS Developer
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Type: Contract, 6 months with potential for extension
Summary: Our client looking for a strong technical resource and here are some of the areas that they would like that person to be an expert.
- 5 years of Oracle applications support in Order to Cash and Billing. Must have experience in Oracle R12 EBS specifically in Order to Cash (OTC), Accounts Receivables (AR),Service Contracts (OKS), Revenue Recognition with experience in social media order capture, billing and revenue accounting.
- Overall knowledge of Order to Cash Processes including GL and Cash Management
- Experience with month end & quarter end close process is a big plus.
- Experience with relational database systems, especially Oracle 11g & Exadata.
- Proficiency in SQL Plus, PL/SQL, Reports 10g, Forms 10g, Discoverer Reports, XML Publisher, SQL Loader, and LINUX scripting.
- Experience working with Toad, and some Enterprise reporting solutions.
- Experience with performance tuning of applications using built-in Oracle utilities like Explain Plan and TK-Prof and used Optimizer hints and Bulk Binding techniques where needed.
- To summarize solid technical person with EBS knowledge of AR module specifically around Invoicing, Service Contracts, Billing, Cash Apps and Revenue Recognition.