2nd Shift Maintenance Technician II
- Adhere to Abbvie's code of conduct and safety policies.
- Maintains the function of department assets to ensure production goals and quality standards are met.
- Independently performs senior level maintenance work including but not limited to; machine lubrication, inspection, troubleshooting, repair, and fabrication.
- Assists / participates during Root Cause Analysis (RCA), and Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) analysis.
- Accurately documents all maintenance activity in CMMS.
Level of position is commensurate upon education and experience of the candidate.
- Associate degree, college certificate, or formal apprenticeship and 5+ years of work experience related to any of the following: mechanical trades, electrical up to 13kv, HVAC/R, PLC / Controls, Instrumentation, welding, machining and fabrication. CMRT (Certified Maintenance and Reliability Technician) or equivalent accredited certification a plus.
- Must demonstrate proficiency in multiple skilled trade disciplines as defined by the department skills matrix including Predictive Maintenance Technologies.
- Knowledge and ability to apply proper hand tools in an industrial setting.
- Knowledge of related cGMP requirements and applicable safety regulations
- Knowledge and ability to use power tools (such as electric drills, drill press, saws, grinders, pneumatic and hydraulic tools).
- Ability to accurately use measuring tools (calipers, micrometers, dial indicators, scales).
- Intermediate computer skills (MS Windows).
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic .