Process Development Engineer
ABOUT ADICET BIO
Adicet’s pipeline comprises next generation allogeneic gamma delta T cell-based immunotherapies and TCR-like antibody therapeutics. Adicet’s gamma delta T cell therapies are genetically modified to target tumor populations via proprietary chimeric antigen receptors or T cell receptors and represent a novel approach to overcoming challenges that can limit the efficacy and safety of alternative immunotherapies. Adicet’s TCR-like antibody platform is uniquely positioned to identify and validate novel disease specific peptide-MHC targets that cannot be effectively targeted by conventional anti-tumor antibodies.
Adicet Bio was founded in late 2015 with significant investment from OrbiMed, Novartis Venture Funds and Pontifax. In August 2016, Regeneron and Adicet Bio announced a strategic collaboration to discover and develop next-generation engineered immune-cell therapeutics and in September 2016, Adicet Bio was recognized and named by FierceBiotech as a “Fierce 15” Biotech Company of 2016.
For more information, please visit www.adicetbio.com
PROCESS DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER
The Process Development team is building the next generation manufacturing process to advance the platform of “off-the-shelf” Immune Cell Products. Applying the latest cell therapy technologies and bioprocess practices, we are a team of experienced and motivated scientists and engineers focusing on delivery results through collaboration and innovation.
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced individual with a strong background in cell process development. Specifically, this individual will be tasked to support development and optimization of manufacturing processing steps from the harvest up to the cryopreservation of the immune cell product. The successful candidate will execute laboratory studies to support process design and development, process characterization, and continuous process improvements. You will also support and contribute to regulatory submissions and technology transfers.
PROCESS DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER – QUALIFICATIONS:
- BS/MS in Biochemical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Biotechnology or equivalent with 4+ years experience in industrial setting.
- A strong background in cell culture and aseptic processing
- Ability to operate and maintain equipment according to designated procedures includes but not limited to cell wash and concentrator systems, CliniMACS, fill and finish station, and controlled rate freezer
- Experience with cryopreservation of cell product is desired
- Possesses good verbal and written communication skills including authoring and reviewing technical documentation
- Ability to operate in a fast paced, industrial environment
- Experience with GMP processing and/or tech transfer related activities a plus
Adicet Bio offers both comprehensive benefits and Paid Time (PTO) plans for employees, which begin on the first day of employment, as well as the opportunity to work in a growing, dynamic environment.
Adicet Bio is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.