2019 Veteran Internship - Marketing
The AbbVie Veteran Internship Program
As an AbbVie Intern, you'll participate in a paid, ten to twelve-week summer program that is focused on providing students with robust projects throughout the summer. As an intern, you will be located at our corporate headquarters in north suburban Chicago, with housing and shuttle services for eligible students.
Department Overview - Immunology Dermatology - Marketing
Professional (HCP) marketing's role is to identify opportunities among health care providers (HCPs) and conceptualize solutions using business insights, creativity, and innovation. Key role is to develop promotional messaging and materials for HCP's that encourage behavior change, including related training, meetings, and tactics. Overall, Marketing's role is to continually improve the impact and operational effectiveness of US Dermatology, and the impact it has on the overall US business.
- Creating high-impact promotional materials that support strategic objectives. Managing promotional projects within assigned budget. Continually evaluating and applying knowledge of the effectiveness (share impact/ROI) and efficiency of promotional tactics.
- Effectively managing projects to deliver high-quality work in a timely fashion. Understanding regulatory and industry guidelines and ensuring they are always followed.
- Work in a team-based environment assisting in the development and execution of strategies and leading development of tactics to maximize sales, market share and profitability for Humira.
- Operate quickly and decisively in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Honorably discharged Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine and Coast Guard veterans or military personnel who are currently serving with the National Guard or Reserves
- Completed at least one year of college education before beginning internship
- Must be enrolled in school the semester following your internship
- Pursuing a Bachelors or graduate (Master's, MBA) degree
- Eligible to work in the US on a permanent basis without requiring sponsorship
- Strong academic performance, minimum GPA = 3.0/4.0
- Proven track record of teamwork, adaptability, innovation, initiative, and integrity
- Global mindset to thrive in a diverse culture and environment
- Excellent communication, leadership, and project management skills
- Analytical and creative problem solving capabilities
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled