Associate Director of Clinical Trial Analytics
- Leads a team of specialists who are in charge of clinical trial enrollment/randomization, performance forecasting and tracking for Phase I to IV clinical trials across all therapeutic areas
- Provides strategic leadership and oversight for the analytic aspects of the clinical trial performance at all stages of drug development at a variety of internal forums, increase understanding of metrics and forecasts, particularly with respect to timeline analytics
- Responsible for resource utilization and demand management in the Metrics and Reporting group
- Represents the Clinical Trial Analytics perspective across GCO and beyond
- Interacts with Operations Leads, Protocol Managers, Site Managers and other stakeholders as appropriate
- Provides strategic direction and oversees the creation of recruitment dashboards, enrollment projections, Eclipse reports, and ad hoc custom outputs
- Manages vendor relationships, creates strategy for long term engagement and identifies solutions for short term deliverables
- Dynamically leverages the existing contractor pool to maximize performance and manage workload peaks.
- Fully responsible for the assigned team's development, coaches and mentors them according to their needs
- Accountable for driving continuous improvement and innovation in the Metrics and Reporting team and at the CT Analytics level. Identifies areas for improvement and acts as a sponsor or contributor to work streams and other CI initiatives.
- Strategic planning and coordinated implementation of Digital Health partnership projects, and building a comprehensive analytic ecosystem for better trial planning and execution support
- Masters degree in public health, epidemiology, health care or other life-sciences.
- 5+ years experience in clinical trial management or clinical trial information support.
- Strong understanding of clinical trial processes.
- Experience with country and site selection, trial feasibility, performance tracking and vendor management.
- Experience with Digital Health activities including RWD/EMR, patient matching, precision Site and Country selection
- Experience with strategic solution planning, vendor selection and integrated implementation
- Strong people management and inter-personal skills.
- Excellent presentation of insights
- Customer focus
- Attention to detail
- Experienced with information systems and clinical trial intelligence and supporting data
- Extremely proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, ppt). VBA, ORACLE, SAS or R is a plus
- Ability to handle multiple projects
- Strong analytical competencies
- Exposure to, and understanding of epidemiological, healthcare, commercial and clinical data sets as it relates to clinical trial planning and execution