Sr. Oracle Analyst
Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron commercializes medicines for eye diseases, high LDL-cholesterol, atopic dermatitis and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, pain, cancer and infectious diseases.
Summary: Responsible for the day to day maintenance, technical support and enhancements of the Oracle applications within the Rensselaer IOPS facility
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Understand and document current / Future process flows.
- Interact independently with business users to determine business requirements and identify potential automation/solution.
- Configure, develop, test and deploy changes and enhancements to existing Oracle Application systems.
- Adhere to strong IT Governance and change control process for all changes in a FDA regulated environment.
- Work closely with Internal functional & Infrastructure teams, Third party development teams & Application managed service teams
- Provide ongoing support and maintenance of deployed applications and integrations
- Identify operational and management reporting needs.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Information Systems, Computing Science or related field
- 5-8 years of experience in IT/consulting with system implementation and Integrations, end to end system implementations (preferred)
- Strong functional and technical knowledge in Oracle eBusiness Suite - Oracle Process Manufacturing, Oracle Financials, Inventory, Quality, Oracle SOA/Middleware, BI
- Experience with Oracle development tools including application integration, PL/SQL, SQL, Oracle Forms
- Certifications - Oracle VCP/Financials/Quality, APICS - CPIM/CSCP (preferred)
- Experienced with using Office tools - Visio, Access, Powerpoint, Projects .
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply today and learn more about Regeneron's unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by Regeneron for this position and a valid agreement with Regeneron is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the Regeneron agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. LI-PL1