Process Science Associate III – Tech Transfer
Let’s Make A Difference!
At Ajinomoto Bio-Pharma Services, our mission is to help improve the health of humankind. As a leading, global contract development and manufacturing organization, with sites in the US, Belgium, Japan and India, we work together to empower our clients to bring drugs to market.
Every team member at Ajinomoto Bio-Pharma Services, from manufacturing and quality programs to development and facilities services are a critical component to this effort. At our US location, our focused expertise and capabilities makes us one of the industry’s top leaders for large molecule manufacturing andaseptic drug product fill in vials and syringes.
We believe our people are the greatest asset and we are committed to providing our employees with an environment that fosters personal and professional growth. We take pride in knowing our efforts are helping countless patients for years to come. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced, inspiring, and values-driven culture, Ajinomoto Bio-Pharma Services is the place for you.
Together, Let’s Make A Difference.
Ajinomoto Bio-Pharma Services is currently seeking a Process Science Associate III – Tech Transferresponsible for the technology transfer of upstream and downstream operations to manufacturing. The Associate III performs experiments for process optimization, scale-up, and investigations as well as provides supports for large scale manufacturing of plasmids and proteins.
- Optimizes and scales-up upstream and downstream manufacturing processes following protocols and accurately documents procedures and results in laboratory notebook.
- Completes analytical testing to support development and manufacturing activities.
- Performs data analysis, and prepares results summaries.
- Trains others on new manufacturing processes.
- Authors technology transfer reports.
- Reviews SOPs, batch records, and GMP-related documents such as material specifications, deviation reports, as required.
- Embodies Ajinomoto Bio-Pharma Services’ cultural values and aligns daily actions with department goals and company culture.
- Bachelor’s degree in a Life Sciences Discipline or equivalent experience required.
- Minimum of five (5) years relevant experience in a related field.
- Protein and/or plasmid manufacturing experience.
- Downstream processing experience: product recovery from cells, purification, and final formulation (Chromatography, TFF, Depth filtration).
- Basic analytical assay experience (SDS PAGE and agarose gel electrophoresis, protein and DNA concentration determinations, immunoassays).
- Methodical approach to troubleshooting and performing investigations.
- Ability to train operators, research and provide technical guidance during operations.
- High proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel; Unicorn software a plus.
If you meet the requirements above, and would like to apply for this position, please visit our website at www.ajibio-pharma.cmo.com and click on the "Careers" section. Please be sure to note where you saw our ad posting.
Successful candidate must pass a background check and drug screen as a condition of employment.
We are an EOE dedicated to a diverse work force and Drug Free work environment.
Qualified M/F/D/V candidates are encouraged to apply.