Manager/Sr Manager Proposals
A new opportunity has arisen for a motivated individual to join our growing global Clinical Research Organisation team in the USA. We are looking for an energetic individual, looking for a company in which to learn and grow and make this role their own.
George Clinical is the clinical trials management arm of The George Institute for Global Health and provides contract research services to pharmaceutical companies as well as supporting internal Institute projects. The George Institute has an international reputation in designing and implementing clinical research in a large range of therapeutic areas.
George Clinical leverages this expertise in scientific leadership, and the associated investigator networks when conducting clinical research for their sponsors.
George Clinical has staff and facilities in Australia, East Asia, India, China the U.S and Europe and has established partnerships with other leading research organisations in North America, Europe and Asia for a truly global reach.
A unique point of difference - we donate our profits to our parent organisation - The George Institute for Global Health- a not-for-profit medical research institution and a global leader in chronic disease research.
This position will play a key role in the clinical trial management process by creating, modifying and writing business development proposals for the George Clinical Client Services team.
About the Role:
- Write and develop financial proposed study budget, operational delivery study proposals, presentations, and other relevant business development documents
- Create, edit, standardize, or implement changes to documents in order to meet all George Clinical’s and sponsor guidelines
- Evaluate Request for Proosals (RFP) and determine the best approach for satisfying sponsor requirements
- Work with internal departments and key team members to research and develop Request for Information (RFI) and RFPs
- Manage and advance the RFP/RFI/RFQs process
- Responsible for managing and editing proposal language and budgets during Business Development led negotiation of contracts with prospective clients to meet strategic company goals.
- Develop manuals, work instructions, etc. as needed
- Assist with the preparation of all sales reports, summaries, and future growth forecasts.
- Work closely with George Clinical management to build partnership between the sales force and other functional areas within the company to facilitate collaboration and a unified purpose
- Assist as needed with the preparation of promotional materials and presentations, and the business unit’s/division’s attendance at medical and CRO trade shows.
- Facilitate clear communication, evaluation and reporting on ongoing proposals and change orders
- Support business development activities and operations team for change orders.
- Maintains a professional approach respecting the dignity and confidentiality of associates, managers and vendors
- Interfaces internally with executive leadership, business development, Senior Director of Clinical Operations, scientific leadership
- Interfaces externally with pharma and biotech managers/executives.
- Attends staff meetings as scheduled
- Performs all other duties, as assigned.
- Must have strong writing skills, preferably with previous experience developing proposals
- Project Management skills and the ability to prioritize multiple projects and tasks.
- Knowledge of the oncology clinical research process and medical technology preferred
- Must be able to work with Scientific, Operational, Executive Leadership and Business Development staff.
- Excellent analytical, time management, organizational, written and oral communication skills.
- Travel may be required.
Our preferred candidates will be based in Memphis, TN ; Overland Park, KS or home based with full working rights in the USA.
On offer is a competitive compensation and benefits package, flexible working options and sound learning and development opportunities.
Follow us on LinkedIn to learn more about your future with George Clinical.
We are reviewing applications as we receive them but please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.