TranscripTx is an early stage biotech focused on developing next generation gene therapy approaches. We are looking to fill the position of a Scientist to support the in vivo pharmacology group.
• PhD in Pharmacology, Immunology or Biology or other related field.
• Independent scientist with exceptional critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
• Candidate is expected to be proficient in rodent in vivo handling.
• Candidate will plan and carry out in vivo experiments on approved protocols that involve collecting and analyzing data.
• Responsibilities also include writing IACUC protocols.
• Direct experience with aerosol delivery, intranasal dosing, bronchoalveolar lavage and in vivo imaging and modeling is preferable.
• Ability to manage complexity and ambiguity in a highly matrixed work environment.
• Experience and strong capabilities in managing, developing, and mentoring junior scientists and research associates.
• Creativity and the ability to lead and/or work within an interdisciplinary team to in order to achieve technical and corporate milestones.
• Comfortable working in a small team environment.
• Team player willing to pitch in where needed.
• Years of experience: 3-5 years.