U.S. Market Access- Federal Account Executive lll
- Seeks out and shares knowledge and best practices beyond assigned accounts and geography, with Franchise partners, and with external stakeholders. Translates insights into applied strategies to affect change both internally and externally that drive how we operate as a function and set new standards for our practice that deliver tangible results.
- Subject matter expert to all internal/external customers beyond the scope of assigned geography. Demonstrates a complete understanding of client tools, products and disease state knowledge for impactful use with customers and acts as a leader, advisor/expert to field and Headquarters team members.
- Applies financial knowledge to be a resource and mentor in development of programs and or contracts; incorporates advanced financial/business knowledge to create case studies for Account Executive peers. Partners across channels, franchises and/or with national level account managers to identify partnering and program opportunities; addresses gaps and/or problems through defined action plans that have regional and potentially national impact.
- Draws on experience from other geographic areas and industries to create and manage CBSA opportunities through collaboration. Creates CBSA plans and strategies that can be replicated by other Account Executives.
- Acts as a consultant in emerging market channels and with new stakeholders. Rapidly evaluates new opportunities, identifies short and long-term implications and defines plans that achieve business goals. Consistently and independently takes a leadership role/defines accountability for broader geographic success; align teams around common goals and sets plans to achieve objectives.
- Leads identification and design/adaptation of initiatives through analysis of data (quantitative and qualitative); recommend solutions to benefit the broader organization. Drives implementation and communication across Federal Account Executive, Market Access/Payor team to align efforts and define innovative account management approaches.
- Leverages subject matter expertise: onboards new members and acts as a peer mentor to increase skills and capabilities of the team. Leads committees/task forces and represents AbbVie on local, regional and national levels. Acts as a consultant and mentor in conveying key learnings and opportunities.
- Provides leadership and expertise to Field Sales (RMs and DMs) and Marketing teams for CBSA plan execution. Leverages experience to optimize sales through best use of resources. Develops pilot programs and shares results with counterparts; works as a consultant to replicate successful programs in other geographies.
- Builds upon and maintains established customer relationships that are active partnerships; is consistently seen as a competitive advantage to the customer, key source of programs and solutions that drive the business for the customer.
- Bachelor's degree, MBA preferred
- 5+ years sales management (District Manager or Regional Manager preferred)
- Account management and/or marketing experience in a healthcare or related business
- Proven track record of operating effectively in a large, complex geography and influencing diverse stakeholders to achieve results.
- 2+ years' experience in account management within Group Practice/Payor/Institutional environment strongly preferred.
- Strong business acumen; analytical ability to analyze diverse sets of data using multiple tools and define account/contracting strategies that drive business objectives.
- Demonstrated understanding of how to maintain product pricing structure and market share through forward-thinking, innovative strategies that align with AbbVie and customer objectives.
- Effectively demonstrate leadership skills; ability to lead without direct authority. Has experience with successfully leading diverse teams on complex projects or challenges to achieve results.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Di sabled