National Field Trainer - Dermatology
- Designs, develops, and delivers learning solutions that increases effectiveness and credibility of participants by adhering to adult learning principles and sound training design.
- Demonstrates the ability to effectively address challenges in the classroom setting (i.e. behavioral, over-achievers, low performers) so that the entire class can benefit and learn.
- Provides candid and specific verbal performance feedback including a plan for improved performance throughout the training.
- Actively sets mutual expectations with Sales Effectiveness' Business Partners including the field and home office groups so that trusted working relationships are constructive and productive.
- Demonstrates and applies knowledge of all Business Partners (e.g. marketing, field leadership) businesses, strategies, and links solutions to defined business partner/brand strategies in the classroom, at sales meetings, and in the field.
- Helps develop Guest Trainers by providing them a meaningful role in the class, one-to-one coaching including performance feedback and acts as a mentor to other National Sales Trainer maintaining positive peer-to-peer relationships.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Advanced knowledge and exposure to science or health sciences is necessary to successfully develop training content that develops pharmaceutical product knowledge.
- Knowledge of applicable regulations and standards affecting Pharmaceutical products.
- 3 years of field sales experience with a proven high performing sales track record and strong understanding of what drives success in a commercial organization.
- Demonstrated ability to work with a variety of individuals at all levels of management, both in the field and in marketing to gain consensus on training program development and delivery.
- Learning agility to adapt to new products, markets, and develop innovative approaches.
- Ability to integrate business trends, brand strategies, and marketplace drivers into plans that drive competitive advantage to the organization.
- Exceptional stakeholder communication skills to develop partnerships and align training with the business strategy.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled