Research Associate/Senior Research Associate, In Vivo Pharmacology
The successful applicant will be a key technical leader for In Vivo Studies supporting our drug development programs. Direct responsibilities include contributing to the design of studies, executing experimental activities, generating and analyzing the experimental data, and presenting the data and conclusions to the research team. Other responsibilities include day-to-day vivarium operations, establishing and maintaining POPs and IACUC protocols, keeping accurate records and entering data into electronic laboratory notebook, and contributing to the writing of preclinical reports.
- BS or MS plus minimum 3+ years of in vivo pharmacology experience in a biotech or pharmaceutical industry setting.
- Proficiency with standard in vivo techniques, including dosing and sampling routes (e.g., po, ip, sc, iv dosing; submandibular, retro-orbital, cardiac bleeds; necropsy and organ/tumor harvest) is required.
- Experience working with rodent models of various human diseases is preferred.
- Expertise in data analysis software: MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Word, SharePoint, GraphPad Prism is required.
- Experience working with and managing third party research organizations.
- Attention to detail, proficient reasoning skills in experimental design, data analysis, and statistical methods and interpretation are required.
- Able to take initiative and work interdependently, meet deadlines with a sense of urgency, multitask and adjust to shifting priority.