Senior Engineer Technology I
The TM1 / IBM Planning Analytics developer lead is a key role in architecting , designing, developing , and implementing solutions that advance the AbbVie financial planning platform. Continuously seek to improve existing methods and processes. Demonstrate proficiency in designing and implementing models using TM1 and IBM Planning Analytics toolsets . Work collaboratively with technology and business groups to conceive, design, engineer, and implement data, software, and technology solutions that solve significant scientific or business problems. Investigate, identify, and implement state-of-the-art technology platforms that drive productivity and efficiency gains in own function and throughout multiple business areas. Contribute to advancement of technology in area of expertise. Develop productive collaborations and communications with other groups across multiple disciplines.
- Support dimension management, metadata design/maintenance, ETL development, and data validation processes as part of Financial Planning Systems.
- Work with management to further develop forecasting tools (i.e. TM1/Planning Analytics) to satisfy business requirements.
- Develop technical design specifications and analyze data to create data structures, dimensions and measures.
- Develop IBM Planning Analytics/TM1 processes and rules for building enterprise wide planning applications.
- Data Modeling, design and implementation based on best practices and recognized standards.
- Understand and adhere to corporate standards regarding applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies, including code of conduct, safety, GxP compliance, data security, and the software development lifecycle.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Finance, Accounting, Economics, Mathematics or a related technical discipline.
- 5+ years of TM1 / IBM Planning Analytics work experience in developing end-to-end planning analytics solutions.
- Manage all phases of the System life cycle (SLC process) in delivering an end to end solution that includes Requirements gathering, design & development, testing & implementation.
- Experience required in developing solutions using TM1/IBM PA that includes system configuration, model building, data security, and reporting.
- Performance Monitoring and tuning of TM1/PA applications.
- Strong Analytical skills.
- 7+ years of experience with Financial Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting solutions strongly preferred.
- Certification in TM1/IBM Planning Analytics is plus.
- Preferred JAVA/Python scripting language experience.
- Knowledge of Cloud based technologies, SQL, ETL, Informatica MDM, Splunk , SAP HANA and Middleware Tools preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled