R&D Associate - Molecular Reagent Support
Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron commercializes medicines for eye diseases, high LDL-cholesterol, atopic dermatitis and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, pain, cancer and infectious diseases.
The Molecular Biology group in the Therapeutic Proteins Department seeks an individual with experience in molecular biology to generate reagents to support protein production and assay development and to perform experiments for sequencing projects for antibody development. An ideal candidate is experienced in basic molecular biological techniques, detail-oriented, and eager to learn/implement new techniques and manage multiple projects in a team-based environment.
• Perform molecular biology techniques for cloning reagents into various expression vectors
• Perform experiments to obtain antibody sequences by Sanger sequencing method and/or NGS
• Perform quality control analysis - Sequence analysis using software packages such as Macvector and Sequencher.
• Maintain meticulous records and keep up databases
• Required : molecular biological techniques such PCR, seamless cloning (Gibson assembly, Infusion) and ligase dependent cloning, RT-PCR, primer design and sequencing
• Preferred : NGS library preparation experience
• Required : Strong organization and time-management skills
• Required : Sequence analysis tools (Macvector, Sequencher) and web-based database tools such as NCBI, EMBL, etc.
B.S. or M.S in biology or related field with a minimum of 2 years of molecular biology lab experience is required.
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply today and learn more about Regeneron's unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by Regeneron for this position and a valid agreement with Regeneron is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the Regeneron agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.