Project Manager, Product Manufacturing
- At least four year experience in the biotechnology or pharmaceutical industry (or where
relevant a biomedical research organization).
- At least three year experience in managing projects.
- Is knowledgeable in the drug development process and manufacturing process of
pharmaceuticals (CMC, non-clinical, clincal).
- Has worked in project teams and preferably has experience in leading cross functional
project teams in a matrix environment.
- Has had exposure to systems improvements and change initiatives.
- Has some experience in strategic planning and decision analysis.
- Has some understanding of the phases of Project Management: Initiation, Planning,
Execution, Monitor/Control, Closeout.
- Is familiar with the general concepts of developing, managing and controlling project
budgets, timelines and scope documents.