Senior Engineer Technology I
Work collaboratively with technology and business groups to conceive, design, engineer, and implement data, software, and technology solutions that solve significant scientific or business problems. Investigate, identify, and implement state-of-the-art technology platforms that drive productivity and efficiency gains in own function and throughout multiple business areas. Contribute to advancement of technology in area of expertise. Develop productive collaborations and communications with other groups across multiple disciplines. . Technology Engineers will be aligned to a specific area: Information, Software, Data, or Infrastructure.
Key Responsibilities Includes:
- Manage cross functional teams that conduct technical desktop projects including security patching, feature pack upgrades, and special use computer administration
- Constantly assess new opportunities for technical advancement, process efficiencies, and cost savings while developing and improving operational processes
- Develop and maintain key relationships with business partners, such as Legal, Desktop Engineering, and Infrastructure Architecture
- Manage team of technical resources that provision, support, and maintain 4,000+ virtual sessions
- Manage the team of technical resources that administers the domestic Legal Hold collections process
- Manage the team of technical resources that conducts domestic data collection and retention process
- Achieve high level of customer satisfaction in the delivery of technical services
- Ensure the compliancy of support personnel with company policies
- Ensure that SLAs are met
- Ability to build strong relationships with peers and cross functional partners outside of team to enable higher performance
- Ability to adapt and move fast in a continually changing technical environment
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent client satisfaction skills
- Strong influencing skills
- Call tracking systems experience
- Citrix and virtual environment support experience
- ITIL Foundations certification
- Bachelor's degree
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent education and typically 10 years of experience, Master's Degree or equivalent education and typically 8 years of experience.
- Possess thorough theoretical and practical understanding of own discipline
- Proven implementation of creative technology solutions that advanced the business.
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled