Manager, User Experience
Responsible for driving the design of functional UI and User Experience across multiple media platforms within the AbbVie's ecosystem. Responsible for creation of user centered architecture solutions. As an enterprise architect, develops the architectural governance and processes for managing UI/UX enterprise standards. Uses digital standards and style guides to ensure design consistency across the enterprise
Aligns the enterprise portfolio with business application needs and objectives. Consults on major systems strategies and implementations.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- As a member of a talented and fast-paced Enterprise Architecture team, collaborates with other designers, user experience experts and product specialists to define the newest multimedia experience for customers
- Uses data as a driver to validate design decisions and have experience with qualitative and A/B testing.
- Analyze business needs and produce detailed wireframes that meet strategic objectives
- Optimize information architecture to promote usability, while accommodating technical needs/constraints
- Articulate and implement UX related activities at a project level, with a clear understanding of the impact of UX to ROI and revenue
- Develop customer/user flows and personas to facilitate feature design process
- Facilitate and support Sprint Design, Rapid Prototyping, Proof of Experience and monetizable MVPs, leading cross-functional design sessions
- Creates experience focused results that balances the usability needs of the user while optimizing for key business metrics like conversion and retention.
- Designs the behavior and structure of innovative, well-integrated customer-facing user experiences
- Creates digital artifacts as part of the multi-disciplinary User Interface design team
- Translates business requirements into meaningful interactive experiences
- Develops information architecture, interaction designs, and associated documentation for web sites and applications
- This is a great opportunity for problem solvers, who are comfortable working with ambiguity and enjoy the process of creative exploration and building functional prototypes. As a creative, tech-savvy web designer, you will have the opportunity to make a real impact on the business and increase your knowledge of conversion and usability testing and end-to-end user experience design.
- Bachelor's Degree plus 10+ years of related work experience with a strong understanding of specified functional area, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience. Degree in Computer Science or related discipline preferred. Advanced degree preferred.
- At least 10 years experience in a variety of IT roles including technical, application development, business systems, and data management.
- At least 3 years managing projects. Exposure to a wide variety of technologies and applications. Total combined experience of 10-14 years.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled