Scientist level - Cancer Pharmacology
1. Ph.D. or M.D. in biology related field with good comprehension of pharmacology, oncology, and immunology. Master degree with rich working experience in pharmacology may also qualify.
2. Familiar with animal experiments, and drug discovery process. Hands-on experience in animal studies, surgeries or necropsy will be a plus.
3. Person with immune oncology background will be a plus.
4. Good at literature searching and reading. Capable of experimental design, protocol development, and data report writing.
5. Capable of trouble shooting and data analysis (using statistical tools).
6. Excellent communication skills, oral and writing, in English and Chinese. Capable of scientific presentation, both oral and writing.
7. Strong sense of responsibility. Hard-working and self-motivated. Efficient and capable of meet timelines.
8. Capable of multitasking with good organization and prioritization skills.
9. Pleasant interpersonal skills, and be able to work with different teams as a leading or supporting function.
10. Scientific publications/presentations in peer-reviewed journals or relevant scientific meetings is a plus.
1. Main scientist responsible for execution and oversight of external and internal scientific project assignments.
2. Responsible for study design, protocol development and optimization, study progress report and final report delivery.
3. Responsible for client communication on the assigned studies.
4. Responsible for internal communication with technical teams and all other internal functions that needed to support the study delivery.
5. Resolve scientific and other issues to reach client satisfaction.
6. Comply with company regulations and rules.
7. Complete other tasks assigned by leaders.