Research Associate- Stem Cell
- Bachelor's degree in biology or a related field and experience in a research laboratory
- A working knowledge of the techniques and approaches utilized to culture primary human /stem cells is required
- The successful candidate must be detail orientated and ability to work independently.
- Basic understanding of drug discovery process
- Ability to work with state of the art instrumentation and liquid handing equipment
- Ability to navigate and be successful in a fast-paced, highly-matrixed work environment
- A desire to be part of a highly innovative company aimed at transforming the lives of people with serious diseases, their families and society
- Goals oriented, driven and well organized.