Senior Study Analyst
The Senior Study Forecaster will be a part of our growing R&D organization. The position will be responsible for the forecasting, financial analysis, and budgetary reconciliation of the clinical trial budgets for a Therapeutic Area.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Work closely with Clinical team and Therapeutic Area Finance Management to create clinical study forecasts used in monthly LBE submission.
- Forecast, track, and analyze clinical study financial data for a Therapeutic Area
- Resolve study budget deviations in a timely manner
- Communicate quality clinical study budget information and metrics to Clinical Management to aid in planning decisions.
- Manage study budgets efficiently and comply with new regulatory requirements.
- Interact with various levels of management and functions within the organization, including but not limited to Clinical Program Management, International Clinical Field Operations, Therapeutic Area Finance Managers, Outsourcing, Payment Specialists
- Utilize multiple financial and reporting systems including: Quantum, PBR, eR/OSS, TESLA.
- Provide ad-hoc analysis as requested
- Effectively manage unexpected changes in workload and seek guidance as appropriate.
- Strong organizational, systems, analytical, problem solving, planning and decision making skills. Be detail-oriented, thorough, and accountable for work product prepared and presented.
- The ability to manage and coordinate multiple activities and shifting priorities under tight timeframes.
A highly motivated self-starter who can translate broad directions into high quality analytical output
- Bachelor's degree required. Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting preferred.
- Minimum 5+ years of progressive and related experience in Finance and/or Accounting.
- Execute priorities established by Manager with speed and agility.
- Strong financial, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proficient Excel skills required.
- Knowledge of SAP and TM1 a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled