IT PM - Big Data Platform, Sustainment
Position: IT PM - Big Data Platform, Sustainment
Location: Foster City, CA
Type: Long-term contract
We are seeking a PM to manage 3 following sustainment projects for Big Data Platforms.
- Data Management Platform Sustainment including Teradata Data Warehouse and Teradata Hadoop for vulnerability management, CAPA, deviation management, patching, platform enhancements management for performance and efficiency.
- The BCM Applications 2019 Sustainment tol ensure that key applications supporting Business Continuity Management and Business Impact Analysis remain stable, secure, scalable and compliant. This sustainment effort includes implementing data management and reporting enhancements, applying mandatory security patches, managing releases of vendor updates to the Fusion Framework application.
- The sustainment program will ensure Finance and Commercial MDM systems remain stable, secure, and compliant. The sustainment effort includes applying mandatory security patches, GxP CAPA, Deviations, and SOx remediation activities, upgrades to ensure a stable user experience as well as any effort to support the decommissioning process of old system(s).
- Seasoned [Mid to Sr Level] IT Project Manager with a minimum of  years of project management experience, with a minimum [2 ] years managing Big Data (Teradata, Hadoop etc projects.
- Demonstrated experience working with various Big data, Teradata, Hadoop platforms, as it relates to potential pitfalls and challenges faced as well as the potential solution options, when managing implementation of, integration with, or migrating to [technology]
- Good Pharma IT Knowledge /Executing Project Management GxP Process Experienced (Minimum 4 years recent experience). Must have experience in identifying, managing and remediating security vulnerabilities, creating and managing CAPAs, PRs for change controls in GXP environment.
- Partners with the vendor management to review and approve SOW of vendors, create Purchase Requisitions or provide input as approval thread, ensure contract agreements are defined and adhered to and to provide timely vendor feedback and escalate any variance or performance issues to Delivery Lead
- Partners effectively with Quality Security Compliance QSC to ensure that all necessary QSC deliverables are compliant with Standard Operation Procedure SOPs on testing, validation, security assurance requirements and standards
- Applies effective project management methods and processes, project related artifacts, deliverables and documentation, as relevant and appropriate, consistent with IT GPS
Deploys and provides training to project team in appropriate project management methodologies, process, procedures and standards in the context of the System Lifecycle SLC to ensure alignment with the IT SOP and IT delivery processes for effective solution delivery