Section Manager, Maintenance
- Manage the process of scheduling resources and personnel to ensure all guidelines and policies are adhered to, and provide adequate customer service. Primary management interface for customers.
- Support other departmental efforts. Specifically providing technical expertise, including audit, customer and engineering support, as requested. Primary management interface for other departments.
- Manage stock requirements to ensure adequate supplies for required maintenance and provide technical expertise for stock room issues, as requested.
- Manage cost to support budgetary requirements, including processing, review, approval and monitoring of purchase orders and maintenance requirements.
- Personnel Management- Include all EH&S, HR and quality programs and policies as well as training and GMP Compliance.
- AS in engineering or physical sciences; or equivalent experience.
- Managerial experience 2 years minimum
- Related technical experience 8-10 years (Engineering, Maintenance, Instrumentation Service, Calibration and Metrology, etc.)
Key Leadership Competencies:
- Builds strong relationships with peers and cross functionally with partners outside of team to enable higher performance
- Learns fast, grasps the 'essence' and can change the course quickly where indicated
- Raises the bar and is never satisfied with the status quo
- Creates a learning environment, open to suggestions and experimentation for improvement
- Embraces the ideas of others, nurtures innovation and manages to reality
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled