Manager, Clinical Patient Experience
- The Manager, Patient Experience and will serve to support enhancements to the clinical trial experience for patients and clinical trial sites participating in AbbVie clinical research.
- The impact on the organization if responsibilities are not met would be putting the global organization at potential compliance risk for not adhering to company and international clinical research regulations, as well as the risk of not meeting business objectives. The negative outcome could result in inadequately conducted clinical trials, potential safety risks to patients and trial subjects and potential Regulatory Authority citations resulting in lost opportunity for AbbVie launch.
- Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and procedures.
- Establish a baseline of current patient and investigative site experience to drive improvements & minimize or remove burdens relative to AbbVie clinical trial participation.
- Identify and implement initiatives and tactics to improve patient and investigator site experience, and monitor progress over time.
- Create and execute internal and external communication programs including awareness and engagement campaigns.
- Collaborate with internal teams as appropriate to leverage success of campaigns.
- Must have a Bachelor's Degree in a scientific field. An Associate's degree/R.N. or equivalent with relevant experience is acceptable.
- A minimum of 6 years of global clinical research experience, and a minimum of 2 years' direct (hands-on) experience in clinical execution.
- Must have experience with conducting advertising campaigns, and in developing innovative solutions to clinical research challenges.
- Must be able to understand the global environment from an operations as well as from a regulatory/GCP perspective.
- Must have experience building effective working relationships across functions and geographic locations.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled